The Boy Scouts of America will be 102 years old on February 8, 2012. If you use the new Facebook Timeline feature, you know that you can add your own cover image to your personal information page. Click the picture below to see the full sized image specially prepared to be used on Facebook Timeline pages. You can use it on February 8 to show your support of BSA.
If you like it and would like to use it on February 8 to call attention to BSA’s birthday, you can download it by clicking on the link below
1. Right click on the full sized image and
2. Select the option to save the image to your computer (Firefox – "Save Image As" | Internet Explorer – "Save Picture As" | Safari – "Save Image As").
3. Save to your hard drive.
4. Go to your Facebook Timeline by clicking your name in the blue bar at the top of your Facebook page.
5. Move your mouse over your cover image and select “Change Cover” to get started.
6. Upload the image you just saved to your hard drive.
Sorry folks, this only works if you have the Facebook Timeline feature enabled.